[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The Flower Garden

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:10:50 UTC 2020

Since we have been focusing on All Things Christmas, we will be keeping
with that theme in our Flower Garden.  Jill will be teaching us how to make
a Loom Knit Poinsettia.  Jill can provide the supply list soon.  If you
have not signed up, it isn't to late.  Go sign up and then send me an email
to:

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com <mailto:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com>

Just put Flower Garden in the subject field.

If you have already signed up, you are good to go.  I will send out
information closer to time.

Don't forget to come join us in the Flower Garden.

Take care!

Tammy