[NFB-Krafters-Korner] poinsettia flower for the flower garden class supply list

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 9 00:30:33 UTC 2020

Hi,
For those of you who will be taking the flower garden class on August 29.  I thought I would give you the supply list in case you need to order supplies.
12 peg round loom
5 peg spool loom
Red bulky yarn
Green bulky yarn
Yellow bulky yarn
Around 10 to 12 yellow pony beads or yellow beads that you can string onto yarn
Loom tool
Tapestry needle
Scissors

If you want to use worsted weight yarn you will need to use 2 strands as 1 when loom knitting.
If you do not have the spool loom, you could stitch the yellow center with the tapestry needle and beads.
Jill Rossiter

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10