[NFB-Krafters-Korner] poinsettia flower for the flower garden class supply list

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:18:14 UTC 2020

Hi Jill,

I haven’t made anything on the loom in quite awhile. This project has peaked my interest however. I have ordered some yarn and plan to join the class.
I was wondering if you were planning to send the written pattern out to those who take the class? I find that I can’t usually keep up with a class, soproviding written instructions would be particularly helpful for me.
Thanks for offering this class.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F