[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 4 Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 23:43:13 UTC 2020

Well everyone since I had to delay my class until September 23 for the

3 Blind Christmas Mice Kit, everyone has more time to go over and sign up
for the class at KraftersKorner.org

You also have a second chance to order the Adorable 3 Blind Christmas Mouse
Kit.  The mouse is made from crystal beads  and wears a red coat trimmed in
white.  They have a small candy cane in one hand to tap their way around.
On their tail there is a Special holly leaves and berries attached.

You will learn how to create these 3 Blind Mice by using beads and wire.

They make perfect ornaments or to help decorate a "Special Gift"!

The kit with all the supplies for making 3 Christmas Mice is $18 which
includes shipping.

All you will need is wire cutters & a ruler!

My kits have the beads counted out and placed in zip lock bags with  a
Braille label with 3 letters so you know what color is in the bag.

You can pay me thru PayPal.org

Send to:  Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce Kane