[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last chance to sign up for Braille Christmas Tree Drawing

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 20:27:44 UTC 2020

Hello, today is the last chance to sign up for the Braille Christmas Tree
Drawing which is a re-do on Wednesday night at 7:30, the 19th. Please do not
respond to this email.

Contact me at:

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

And make sure you include your email address inside the body of the email
along with your phone number.

Please Note: If you sent a response on the krafter's list I did not see it,
so Len, I could not read your email. If you truly want this class, send me a
private email.

I will be putting the final list together tomorrow, so as long as I have it
by 10:00 a.m. you will get into the class.

Thank you.

Jeanette