[NFB-Krafters-Korner] O T the Christmas Star

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:10:17 UTC 2020

Last night, we saw on the news that the planets Saturn and Jupiter were
lined up with each other.
the weather person said that they were in Conjunction.
They were visible in the South Western sky at around sundown as a bright
light that looked like a star.
The weather person said that this could have been the very same thing that
the Three Wisemen and the Shepherds saw when the Christ child was born
I won't dispute this, but, I believe that God the Father created a Special
Star to lead everyone to the place where Jesus was born.
As we read in the story of the Nativity, and hear in th song We Three Kings,
that the Star moved in a Western direction and shown both day and night
Jill, Dixie and others, would you like to share your thoughts on this with
us?
I find this all very fascinating since it is only a few days before
Christmas.
God Bless Everyone, Love and Peace