[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I'm starting a new club

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:41:52 UTC 2020

You've heart of ugly sweaters? I am a charter member of the ugly Christmas
stocking club. When I made my son-iin-law a knitted Christmas stocking, it
was so ugly that I took it back after Christmas and unknitted it. He was
very upset. So, each year I make someone else an ugly Christmas stocking. I
don't have a pattern, I just make it. There is an all red for my son-in-law,
red and yellow for my daughter but her little one took it over, red and blue
for my older grandson. I did the red and blue this year. I finished it just
a few minutes ago.

I bought a Christmas stocking knitting book from Blind Mice mMega Mall a
couple of weeks ago. I think I will actually make one from it for my
daughter for next year. It will be purple and pink.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Bernice and the adorable LoLO