[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Holidays & New Year

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 20:25:18 UTC 2020

To Krafters Korner friends:

I hope everyone had a peaceful   & joyous

Holiday.  As Shellie had said I believe everyone will be looking ahead to
taking classes and learning new crafting projects.  Please do take the time
and look thru new crafting projects and dig thru the old ones.  We have
folks here willing to help you teach any type of class or ask on the list
here that you would like to chat with some of our experienced teachers for
ideas and know hows.

I will knot be teaching the Safety pin Beading Snowman in January.  I have
decided to put it off until Christmas in August.

I hope that a solution allowing teachers to have more of a variety of class
days  will give teachers more of a chance to teach.

Joyce