[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Some useful Tips for yarn storage

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:50:57 UTC 2020

When the Christmas planning and celebrating is over,and  the coldest part of
the winter is here, I like to find something to get accomplished in January
that I don't take the time to do during spring, summer, fall or the holiday
season.

I think this year I want to tackle my fiber  and crafts stash.

There is some helpful information in Nicole's post here.  Particularly
interesting to me, was the link she gives to the 31 days to get better
organized.

How to Get Your Yarn Stash Under Control - Knitting for Charity
<https://www.knittingforcharity.com/tackling_yarn_storage_and_organization.h
tml>

Happy New Year!

Dixie