[NFB-Krafters-Korner] looming technique

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:21:05 UTC 2020

Hi Becky;
I always loom with my yarn, outside my loom, on the right!
I am also right handed.
This gives you room to unwind the yarn, with out it tangling on the pegs,
near where you are working.
I have had very little experience working with 2 strands of yarn.  I would
put them in a bag or trash can and when you knit, have the 2 strands flow
through your fingers, to prevent twisting.
Are you actually knitting, double stranded or making something, with 2
colors of yarn?
If knitting double stranded, you could even wind the 2 balls, into one ball.

Terry