[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:59:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Oh yes, loom knit rectangles are welcome. I suppose I should have made that clear in my posts.
A person would need to experiment to get the correct measurements for the projects. I could have done this with the loom, but as Terry mentioned, I didn’t want to take the time, and needle knitting is easier to gauge. But feel free to try loom knitting if you wish. If you do try it, let the rest of us know what loom you used and how many pegs you used and how many rows you knitted.

Thanks.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F