[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting patterns

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 01:17:30 UTC 2020

When knitting you don't need seams for most things. But you sew sweater sleeves in and some other things. I made 26 pillows for Christmas presents, and I did sew around 3 sides and just folded the fourth side. Most were 16 inch squares. I used many different designs on the tops. You can crochet seams for knitted items, but I prefer to sew with the overcast stitch. Jen, I suggest you take on one new thing at a time for actually doing things. Of course, you may be curious like me and want to know about things before you try doing them.
Ramona