[NFB-Krafters-Korner] a new year...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 02:15:28 UTC 2020

Well a new year, a new beginning for some and just  the same for others.
I was happy that a few new folks slipped in at the end of 201.  Come on now let's get busy with some new classes.  I missed signing up for Deborah's class.
I have been without a computer for a week now anbd just starting to learn how to get around with this new laptop and programs that I never used before.  I should have just brought my other computer with me.  It would have been much easier, but I really don't know how I am going to get all my stuff back up to Connecticut.
This is just a test here for South Carolina.  There is still some of my clothes and a dozen boxes of embroidery thread with 48 spools in each box in my son's trunk.  Hopefully, he will be home tomorrow and get them out of his car.

I will look for a pattern to do a pieced block sewing project.
I hope this finds everyone well and crafting away.
Joyce9