[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 06:41:30 UTC 2020

    	Yes I agree I’m not sure how to get it exactly right either on the loom!

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:58 AM -0800, "Karen via NFB-Krafters-Korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Oh, I love the Caron One Pound but couldn't find the colors. Simply Soft has a nice sheen to it I'm told but is thinner.

I'm not having good luck with the size of my rectangles using it.

My loom block off the pegs wants to be a 6x9; the cast on and cast off edges will stretch to 7 but relax to 6.

My needles block wants to be a perfect square at 8x8.

Funny how these things have a mind of their own.

I even tried a block and pin!

Karen