[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting patterns

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 5 17:04:38 UTC 2020

The back of the pillow was machine-done, but the front is all my friend's
amazing doing. I'm going to e-mail my friend soon and ask her to tell me all
about making the pillow!s

The stitch I'm crazy about now is the spiderweb stitch because I think
that's what she used to make the web part of the picture. You make cross
stitches as spokes, then fill the area in with more spokes. You wrapp the
needle around a spoke, skipp one and go to another one. The web is connected
by tiny knots. I think they're bullion knots?

Speaking of stitchy knots, have any of you done French knots? I'm starting
to develop a soft spot for them.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net