[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 19:57:18 UTC 2020

Oh, I love the Caron One Pound but couldn't find the colors. Simply Soft has a nice sheen to it I'm told but is thinner.

I'm not having good luck with the size of my rectangles using it.

My loom block off the pegs wants to be a 6x9; the cast on and cast off edges will stretch to 7 but relax to 6.

My needles block wants to be a perfect square at 8x8.

Funny how these things have a mind of their own.

I even tried a block and pin!

Karen