[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with summer seashells afghan pattern please and thank you

Wren Langley wlmr4020 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 00:42:49 UTC 2020

Hi all, and thank you for the help in advance.

Either I don’t understand the pattern correctly, or I’m not doing something right, but my stitches don’t seem to be quite right. I have two stitches left over after the first row of the pattern, and I can’t figure out why. Could someone please help. Thank you.

God bless,
Wren Langley
PS. This is a nice pattern, and I really want to get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone