[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with summer seashells afghan pattern please and thank you

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:52:49 UTC 2020

Wren,
Hello!  I think before anybody can offer suggestions without reading
the pattern, is this needle knit, loom knit or crochet?

My first idea is to double check your stitch count.  Double check the pattern.

Take care!
Tammy

On 1/11/20, Wren Langley via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy