[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with summer seashells afghan pattern please and thank you

Wren Langley wlmr4020 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:15:23 UTC 2020

Oh thank you so much for writing back. I thought it was just me. I tried and tried and tried. Thanks a lot, and good luck. I know it will be a great pattern and I’m so anxious to start trying to do it, but I always have two stitches left over after the pattern is that what you had? I didn’t have enough to net the last four stitches. I only had two.

God bless,
Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone