[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with summer seashells afghan pattern please and thank you

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:29:04 UTC 2020

Hi, as Tammy said, if you want to send me that pattern privately, I'll be very glad to take a look at it and help you.
I have been knitting ( and crocheting, loom knitting and doing plastic crafts for a little over 26 years now. ) I am by far no expert in any of these crafts, but will take a crack at helping with them when I can. Big smile.