[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Help with summer seashells afghan pattern please and thank you

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:16:41 UTC 2020

O k, here I go starting a war. I wish that we could openly share patterns that are not copyrighted with each other so that we can be of more help to each other and to the person that is having problems with that Seashell pattern.
What do you say Tammy and board? Can we make K K more user friendly?
J M O, and, I am sticcking to it, big smile.