[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner needle knitting class tonight

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:00:52 UTC 2020

Class name, Beginner Needle Knitting
Instructor, Jeannette K <kutash-jm at comcast.net>

Craft type, needle knitting

Class format, phone/email combo

Class dates,first and third Thursday of the month and class is ongoing.

Sign-up deadline, none, sign up anytime!

Class description:

This will be a phone and email combination class.  We will have two times
per month to meet on the phone, at 2:00 PM Eastern on the first Thursday of
the month, and 9:00 PM Eastern the third Thursday of the month.  We will
also have a separate email list for the members of this class.  WE will
learn beginning knitting techniques and will progress onto small projects.

Skills needed:

An interest in learning how to knit.
Supply list:

   - Yarn
   - Knitting needles
   - Scissors
   - Locking stitch markers, optional but helpful

Sign up:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/beginnerneedleknitting/

--
Courtney