[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:26:52 UTC 2020

Hello,

When you fill out the form to sign up, it will let you know if your message was sent successfully. Then, if it is a phone class you will be sent the specific phone number for that class. If the class is an email class, you will be sent an invitation to join the list for that class. You simply reply to that message. If you are in a combo class you will get both a phone number and invitation.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F