[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rub a Scrub Scrub

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:21:30 UTC 2020

Hi, Kaila,

This class sounds like fun. I have some questions, though. What size jars will we need? Any recommendations as to material, style of jar? I have some glass jars with screw-on, fliptop plastic lids with a gasket on them, but I can always get some pint mason jars or something. I'd imagine that they probably need to be airtight, due to using sugar in the mixes. I wouldn't want critters getting into them and having a feast. :)

Thanks,
Ari