[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A Quilting Class! A Quilting Class!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 00:43:13 UTC 2020

I have heard folks talking that they wanted a sewing & quilting class!!
Well rush on over there and sign yourself up..

I am doing this as a Christmas in August Class, so it will be up to you to
find some Holiday jelly rolls or maybe fall colors or whatever.  Please do
read through the write up on the class, so you will know what you will need
to make these 4 placemats and Table Runner.  Please do try locating and
purchasing the batting that is suggested.

I would like folks to have the supplies purchased by the first class.  If
you can have a phone near your sewing machine so you can work during the
class that makes it purr during the time between classes for any questions
or one to one figuring it out.

I have heard folks using Halloween fabrics and that sounded like some
Ghostly fun, too!

Joycerrrfect if you have any questions.  I also will be available

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...