[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Potholder class

Joanne jordanj229 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 9 00:49:29 UTC 2020

Hello Tammie
This is Joanne Jordan here. I have a special favor to ask. I was on vacation
without a computer and the wireless was not working for some reason. I
wanted to sign up for the potholder class but when I was catching up on
e-mails, I saw that I missed the sign up deadline.
I can just listen if you like, but I really want to learn how to make these
potholders. I have a loom and loops and all the materials.
If you need to contact me, my cell is (781) 7993357. I have already renewed
my membership.
This would be my first class.
Thank you so much!
Joanne Jordan