[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sign up today

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:23:39 UTC 2020

I will be attending the NFB convention on Saturday, and look for a time that we could fit it in but you’re right it’s a very busy day so moving is best for everyone.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson