[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sign up today

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 21:11:39 UTC 2020

Kaila, I would talk to Tammy and make the classes August and September. I know we moved all other classes out of convention week and yours just got missed. We need to accommodate all of our NFB members as we did last week in accommodating our ACB members.

That is the only fair thing to do.

Jeanette Kutash