[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day Last Call

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 01:25:07 UTC 2020

Just me again, checking to see if anyone has not notified me to reserve one
of the Christmas Mouse Kits.  As I need to place the order for the beads and
will be doing that by tomorrow.

3 Blind Christmas Mice $18

5 Christmas Mouse Kit  $27

These adorable Christmas Blind Mice are done out of crystal beads and is
wearing a red coat with white trim.  They also have a candy cane in one hand
to tap their way around and don't forget the Holly leaves & red berries on
their tail.

You will get enough beads sorted in seal plastic bags & labeled in 3 Braille
letters so you know what color is what.  Shipping is included in the above
prices.

Payment is preferred thru PayPal:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

I need to receive payment by August 3.

A class will be  presented  on August 24 at 2 PM & 8 PM via telephone to
teach how these little guys are assembled.

Don't forget to go over on KraftersKorner.org and look on the calendar and
sign up for the class.

You will need ruler, needle nose pliers &wire cutters.

Joyce Kane