[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day Last Call

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 01:35:56 UTC 2020

Hi, Joyce,

This is Ari. Did you get my email? I haven't gotten a response from you, so I thought I'd check on-list with you about the kit. I sent you the money for the five-mouse kit on Paypal. I was just checking that you got my email. How will you know where to send the kit? I can email you my address off-list, if you need me to.

Thanks,
Ari