[NFB-Krafters-Korner] CORRECTION: needle knitting class

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 20:29:15 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Krafters. Now that convention is over, I have been asked to
send out a reminder that there will be a needle knitting class today at 9:00
p.m. we will again go over the knit stitch. For those who are still
uncertain as to how to do this, we shall learn to do this stitch a bit
differently this month, so come join us at 9:00 p.m. this evening.

We look forward to seeing you. If you would like to join us you may sign up
any time.

Jeanette

NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org