[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Needle Knitting Class

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:12:36 UTC 2020

Mary knowledge., were you there last night? If so, it would have been good to speak up. We had few enough students to answer individual questions. Terry people. taught the class, and there was time to do a lot of chatting. She covered the basic knit stitch, but there was time to go over the cast on if anyone had asked. Feel free to write one of us offline if you want cast on or basic knit. My email is walhoframona at gmail_com. There are others who would also be glad to help. There is a way on the website to sign up for beginning knitting. The website is beyond me. You need to be a member to take multiple classes, but the first one is free. Dues are $20 per year. If that is a problem, there is a fund, the KanestBrewer fund,  to help.
Ramona