[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ready, Set, go! Note 2 students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 18:05:31 UTC 2020

First let me say:
The jelly rolls are arranged with the right side of the fabricFacing out
away from the center of the roll.   What I do is using [1/4" wide masking
tape][I purchase this from such places as Keepsake Quilting  or other quilt
supply places] and put a piece of masking tape on the right side of the
fabric.  This is better to do this while the fabric is in the roll and you
can either have someone help you pick out 15 or 16 strips that you want to
use on the placemats.  You can also randomly pick out the strips, but be
sure you put masking tape on the right side of the fabric.  The 1/4" masking
tape sticks well, but I have used regular masking tape, too.

Do not wash the fabric.
Joyce

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop