[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Angel Safety Pin kit

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 21:17:10 UTC 2020

I am a bit disappointed with my Safety Pin Angel 4 inch kit.  The Birth
stone kits is what I purchased and will be what I will use.  What my
disappointment is that The beads are the color os the beads that make up the
Abngel.  So I have a "Ruby" Andel, but she has gold wings!What wonder when I
was sending back & forth with the seller on EBay, When I asked where is the
red beads go?  I really had an idea that the Angel was done in a crystal
bead and the angel had red in her hands.  There is a large Angel out there
that has a dolls wig included and arms are held together in the front with
something attached there.

Sorry, chalk it up as, The Blind leading the Blind.

Joyce