[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting project bags.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 15 17:34:55 UTC 2020

My favorite project bag is a Go Knits bag.  I have a couple sizes.  It's a
thin nylon, or maybe plastic? Bag with a drawstring.  It has a flat bottom,
so perhaps could stand up.  It comes in fun colors--mine for my current
project is orange.  I put my project in with the needle points sticking out
the top a little, or sticking into the project.  There is also room for an
abacus, if I need to count, and my braille pattern cards and folded print
instructions, if I'm taking my project to someone to get help.  Then I pull
the string tight, loop it over my arm, and off I go.  Or, if it's a small
project, the bag can easily be squished and stuffed into my jacket.

I too am willing to try to help you over the phone.
Tracy