[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Straight vs circular

Arianna Sepulveda englishrider91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:59:46 UTC 2020

Hello, Henry,

They looked pretty cool when I looked at them on Amazon, but I'd need
to buy longer cables separately if I want longer varieties, which is a
little annoying.

How do you find knitting on plastic versis bamboo? I've only tried
bamboo and aluminum.

Thanks,
Ari

On 3/22/20, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner