[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday????

dianefilipe at comcast.net dianefilipe at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 20:15:34 UTC 2020

I have been absent from our Want to Know Wednesday conversation because someone posted with the subject “Want to know Sunday”. When the previous Krafter who started the Want to Know Wednesday“ conversation passed away, I said I would take over that responsibility. I was shocked to see the “Want to Know Sunday” and felt a little sad too. If y’all have a question for Want to know Wednesday, you can let me know off list and I will post it for you.
Any and all help for this concern is greatly appreciated!
Diane

Sent from my iPhone