[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New and exciting idea!Monday night chat at 7:40 Eastern p.m. this evening!

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 19:41:29 UTC 2020

Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and distanced! Tonight we want to get together via our conference call at 7:40 PM Eastern time. Free conference call recommends meeting slightly after the hour and half hour so that is easier to join the call. Many more people are using this service than ever before. Come here some exciting new challenge we are having here around in NFB Krafter’s division
The call in number is 786-577-1020 the access code is 614370 hope to see you all there tonight!
JillSent from Xfinity Connect App