[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting question. Pineapple afghan pattern

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Mar 24 19:15:04 UTC 2020

Hello, Henry,
As an older person with a breathing issue, I'm under real lockdown. I
haven't been out of here in two weeks and am going to be able to go out
tomorrow only to use a bank machine to keep the metabolism running. I'm
staying busy, though. I've modified the sweater pattern I'm making
already, so I'm good to go. I got bored with the plain vanilla pcable
lumps and put in a little Celtic knot and a couple of braids. the link
to the original is:
https://oatcouture.com/product/gu433-kilkenny-cardigan/
I had to pay for this one but I like this company's patterns.
Dotty