[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting question. Pineapple afghan pattern

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:42:27 UTC 2020

Hi, Dotty. I hope your outing goes well tomorrow. I'm getting cabin feverish myself, and that's with having gone out briefly this week and out on a hike last week. I can't imagine how you're feeling by this point!

I tried clicking on the link you sent, but Safari just keeps telling me that it couldn't get to the page because it couldn't establish a secure connection to the server. Could you please check the link? I've been collecting links to paterns so I can look at things to knit later on, once I get good. :) It keeps me motivated. I just keep telling myself that I, too, will be able to make that (whatever it is) someday.

Thanks,
Ari