[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: We will take roll for cast-on class

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:28:10 UTC 2020

Wow! Sorry, Tammy, and everyone else who read that last message. I don't know what happened there! I think my cursor bounced around and I didn't notice. Also, Braille Screen Input may have gone haywire on me. :) Usually I notice things like that, but I guess I was in a hurry to post lol.

Thanks,
Ari