[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Finding a particular yarn

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 4 15:06:12 UTC 2020

Hi Lea.
In my experience, synthetic yarns vary widely in quality.  Some are soft;
others feel squeaky, and others are downright scratchy.  The ones that are
marketed as suitable for babies are usually nice and soft.

If you are a Bookshare member, I have a book from them called Blooming
Crochet which has a whole chapter on making flowers.  I have also found
flower patterns on freecrochet.com and similar sites.  I googled "free
pattern crochet flower", or something like that.  I even googled crochet
rose, and got a nice rose pattern.
Tracy