[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:10:19 UTC 2020

Well, I thought I would do it right this time.  Smile!

Want to hangout with other crafters?  Bring that project and favorite
beverage and join us this afternoon at 5:40P.M. EST.   We mostly laugh and
talk but we do get a little work done on that project.  Do you have a
question about your project?  We just might share an answer or two.

Come join the fun by dialing
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/uqy1kzuvhczk/?&th=16ffbe837022afa0&v=c&s
t=100> 786-577-1020 The access code is: 614370#.

786 577 1020

614370#.

Come join us!

Tammy