[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing on buttons and sewing machine questions.

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:06:42 UTC 2020

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who responded. I'm afraid I'm kind of swamped with school at the moment, which is why I haven't responded until now. I've a paper to write and a final to complete, and I'm trying to get them done and not procrastinate too much. Ugh. Anyhow, I should have time to practice sewing on buttons and looking for seam guides for my machine after school is over.

Thanks,
Ari