[NFB-Krafters-Korner] [Beginner Loom Knitting] Beginner Loom Knitting Class

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:31:42 UTC 2020

OK. Makes since.

Many years ago with my old loom, it came with these plastic rings like
a key chain ring but looser. You would spin or snap it on to the yarn
to mark your place. at least this is what i think it was. It looked
like a plastic ring that went around one and a half times.

For the row counter you just need to remember the row amounts, you are
not needing anything special to clip or snap to the yarn then... That
helps.