[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Idea for sewing class

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:35:30 UTC 2020

I believe i know what you are speaking of.

The bottom was flat however the top was folded like a spinning X or
star depending if it had 4 to 6 lines?

It looked almost over lapping and spinning in the same direction?

I know how to make these and can provide resources if need be.

On 5/9/20, Lovette Yewchan via NFB-Krafters-Korner