[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Idea for sewing class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 9 23:56:44 UTC 2020

I have taught what sounds like this in the past.  I had given it thought to teach this project prior to Xmas and actually thought of doing it for Xmas in August, but people would . have to have a sewing machine, so I was going to search around for a different coaster type pattern.  The one I taught was folded squares that you layer and just need to sew around the outer 4 sides.  There is not a lot of sewing, but it has several layers of fabric to stitch thru.  I could do this class or if I find something a little less thick,maybe it could be done by hand sewing.
I am working on a sewing project to be done in August for the Xmas in August classes.  This new one can be done by hand sewing or machine sewing.JoyceBlindhands at AOL.com