[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night chat May 11

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:47:54 UTC 2020

Is there a supply list for the two crafts or are we just going to be discussing them?

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson