[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night chat May 11

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun May 10 23:57:17 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope everyone had a good Mother’s day.  Tomorrow night we will be learning how to make 2 Memorial Day crafts.  The great thing about these crafts, you can use  them for Memorial day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Veteran’s day.  That is 4 Holidays for 1 set of crafts.  Please also share with the group any patriotic ideas or crafts that you have made.  We definitely want to show our gratitude for those who lost their lives in battle.
The call in number is 786-577-1020
The access code is 614370
Hope to see you all there!
Jill