[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Plastic canvas, Pop Up Book Mark Class

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:54:51 UTC 2020

See below!

You have one more day to sign up!

Class is this Thursday!

It is an afternoon class!

Sign up!

Terry

Imfo below!

From: terrypowers59 at gmail.com <terrypowers59 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 3:58 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Plastic canvas, Pop Up Book Mark Class

I am teaching my first afternoon, class, Thursday, May 21, at 2:00 PM,
Eastern time.

Send an e-mail to

terrypowers59 at gmail.com <mailto:terrypowers59 at gmail.com>

and give me your name, e-mail and phone number, for future contact and the
class list.

Supplies;

One or more pieces of plastic canvas, 10 squares by 40 squares.

Two pieces for each book mark if you want a nice backing.

Two colors of yarn, one can be a variegate.

A size 16 or 18, blunt large eyed needle.

Scissors.

Now those outside of the US can also participate!

Even if you do not have any canvas, join and learn how the craft is done.

Plastic Canvas is a craft, you can be creative, with!

Terry Powers